I love helping others find their way in the music industry. I now offer completely customized lessons to help you improve your skills.
Lessons are held via Skype Video Chat or in-person in Nashville, Tennessee. To schedule a private lesson, please send an email to email@example.com with your requested date/time for a lesson.
Our most popular, most comprehensive, and most valuable lesson package by far!
Each Songwriting Experience Session includes:
• Creative Brainstorm Session: Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Developing Great Song Ideas
• Two-Hour Co-Writing Session
• Demo Session: We record and produce a Guitar/Vocal version of your song.
• This session is designed to give you a better understanding of the music business. We help define your goals as an artist and we establish clear paths to achieving them. We also answer any questions you might have regarding the music industry and furthering your career. We assess your current skills and identify areas that need improvement. This session is full of career advice, suggestions on how to move forward in the ever-changing music business, as well as personal connections to managers, publishers, attorneys, and songwriters.
• For those just starting out, we learn the basics of playing guitar. We learn chords, strumming patterns, and how to keep the guitar in tune, how chords work together, changing strings, and so much more. Our goal is to establish the good habits that make for a great player.
• These lessons are for players who have good grasp of the instrument, but want to take their playing to the next level. In these lessons, we learn scales, modes, licks, crafting great guitar solos, playing tastefully, and much more.
• In this session we review the fundamentals of great singing. Proper Breathing, Warm-Ups, Improving Tone and Tambor, and increasing Vocal Flexibility are all addressed.
• If you are serious about singing, then this is the lesson for you. This fast-paced session is beneficial to touring professionals and aspiring artists alike. The student receives hands-on studio vocal experience while learning increasingly challenging vocal exercises. The course also covers melody writing, harmonizing, blending, and tips and techniques for studio and live background singing.